From April 2019 all packaging used by Inkthreadable is plastic free, with one concession. We'll get to that in a moment though - for now, this is how your orders will ship:
- Garments will be packed directly into a weatherproof, kraft paper mailing bag.
- Mugs will be packed directly into a special smash-proof box.
- Fine art prints are wrapped in acid free tissue paper and then put into a reinforced hardback envelope.
- Posters are rolled in acid free tissue paper and put into a triangular cardboard tube (with no plastic ends).
- Phone cases, socks & morfs are packed into a hardback envelope.
- Cushions will be wrapped in Kraft paper.
- Framed art prints are first wrapped in bio-degradable bubble wrap for added protection and shipped in purpose made framed print boxes.
Plastic for framed prints is the one concession we've had to make. We can't find a suitable alternative to bubble wrap, and since the glass in a framed print is very fragile it requires this additional protection.
The bubblewrap used is biodegradable and degrades within 12 - 24 months.
Can you supply printed labels and swing tickets?
Printed labels can be added via your brand profile. Unfortunately, we don't supply swing tags and we're not able to use them on orders.
Do you supply branded boxes/mail bags?
Unfortunately, we're unable to offer any branded packing solutions. However, we offer alternative free branding options!
You can set up a packing slip and sticker with your own branded which will be added to your parcel during the shipping process. The packing slip will be included inside the parcel, and the sticker will be applied to the outside of the parcel.