If you're integrated with our fulfilment app you can manage your Brand Profile through your Shopify store admin panel.
It's a good idea to do this before you start managing your products to make sure your labels are ready to assign to your products before they're ordered. If you haven't already installed our Shopify App then that's your first step. But if you have, let's get started.
Log in to your Shopify store and navigate to the Inkthreadable app by either clicking the Apps button at the top of your page or scrolling down to and clicking the Apps button on the Admin menu (the little jigsaw piece icon) and selecting Inkthreadable from the list.
Click the Edit Your Brand Profile button at the top right to load the Brand page.
Here you can add your brand's name, contact info, thank you message and logo as you'd like it to appear on your packing slip.
You'll be prompted to enter some details:
- Store name - the name of your brand/store
- Customer service phone number - the contact number printed on your slip
- Customer service email - the contact email address printed on your packing slip
- Packing slip message - a personal message from you to your customer. This can be anything you like, though we typically advise a thank you message, returns information and a sample discount code for a future order
Packing slips are included in your parcels free as standard and contain only the information you add on this page, along with details of the items included.
You also have the option to upload brand labels to your Brand Profile. These are optional DTG labels printed in the back of the neck to a maximum size of 8x8cm. Each printed label costs £1.51 and is added to the cost of production when added to your product variant during set-up.
Sizes aren't required on neck labels but it's one route you could go down, but most customers simply run with their brand logo.
Information you can include:
- Care instructions (Wash at 30, inside out. Don't iron over print.)
- Fibre content (100% cotton, for example.)
Once you're happy with your Brand Profile click the Update button.